For Christmas break this year I got to go home for 3 weeks!! It feels so good to be back out west. After spending a couple of days in Utah helping Jamie and Jeremy paint their new house we headed up to Idaho. We have had such a fun Christmas break! Every year we decorate gingerbread cookies. Here are this years results...
Here are the ones I made...I don't know how to rotate the pictures.
Jaim made a gingerbread lantern! We put a candle in it...it was very cute!
The other craft mom and I made this Christmas were owl decorations. Aren't they cute!! I'm excited to take them back to Oklahoma and decorate my apartment!
Good reminder about those DARLING gingerbread cookies! You definitely made the cutest ones...especially with the rudimentary tools (aka a Baggie) that we had to use. Show me how to make some owls this summer!
ReplyDelete