On Saturday OU had their first football game...and I got to go to it. It was a lot of fun to go to a game again, but it felt very weird to not be cheering for a different team. Before going to the game I went to Target and bought an OU shirt and the boy I went with let me borrow his hat so I was all decked out....I looked like a real Sooner fan. Which was a good thing because at the end of the 3rd quarter the camera for the Jumbo tron was right on me. It was fun to be on camera but after a couple of seconds I started feeling awkward and the camera stayed on us for a while. It was a really fun game to go to though...OU beat Tulsa 47 to 14!!!
Also... here is a picture of my puppy. I love that he has freckles like me!!
That is serious football Shell. The reason the jumbotron stayed on you so long is you look super cute all decked out.!
ReplyDeleteI was going to say the same thing your mom did! Of course the jumbotron stayed on you is because you look so dang cute!
ReplyDeleteShell you have been on the JumboTron so many times! I thought it was a once-in-a-lifetime thing
ReplyDelete